This month marks my one-year anniversary at the blog, so, to celebrate, I am lifting a (metaphorical, since it is 10am) pint to GradHacker and linking to all of this year’s posts!
- Loving Your Back in Graduate School | May 5th, 2016
- Organize Your Computer with Help from an Archivist | April 24th, 2016
- Take Yourself on a Scholar Date | March 17th, 2016
- Analyzing Analytics at the University | February 14th, 2016
- Software for Adding Some Digital to Your Classroom | January 24th, 2016
- The 12 Days of an Online Class | December 23rd, 2015
- Ready for Your Close Up? | November 30, 2015
- Designing a Digital Classroom | October 4th, 2015
- Stop Feeding the Trolls! | September 14th, 2015
- Fostering an Active Online Discussion | June 23rd, 2015
- Learning Moments (Screen) Captured | April 30th, 2015
Each of those posts represents a lot of work and mental energy; however, they have also reinvigorated my love of writing and supported my attempts to think widely.
I have decided to re-up, so look forward to another year of how-to posts on everything from archival management and DH to writing a dissertation and finding a job.
This next year is going to bring with it a bunch of personal and professional changes, and I plan to write about all of them!